Work like you don't need the money. Dance like nobody's watching. Love like you've never been hurt.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Homeless living

Since yesterday I’ve been: 1. Moving to Brighton, UK. 2. Almost got killed several times by the traffic (as they drive on wrong side here) damn British! 3. Bought three (3!) hair products from Tony & Guy for 10 pounds (!!). Also I’ve spent HOURS on looking for a damn adaptor form my electronics. So now I have four different ones of witches ONE is working. My mobile phone and computer have never been so close to death.

Today I’m going to look at two different rooms. One of the guys I spoke with told me “Well, the house is really shabby but we’re actually really cool people living here”. The other one is Miguel, I think he is from Spain, he answered my mail with the words “U seem cool, come have a look!”

This will be interesting day.

2 comments:

  1. kul att du fixade konverter till laddningen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last updated 1 September! We definitely need some news! Either you are having so much fun that you don´t have the time, or you're shaking with anxiety in a damp cellar in Brighton. Please let us know your status. (Rumours are stating that you found a job...) All the best from your favourite uncle

    ReplyDelete