Work like you don't need the money. Dance like nobody's watching. Love like you've never been hurt.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Eating is nothing to take for guaranteed

When opening the fridge and realizing that there is nothing of value that you can eat the feeling of depression isn’t far away. This is my reality every damn day. What some of you might not know yet is that I’ve started a project to run during my stay in the UK. I’ve been doing this since the beginning of August and it is quite hard actually – to be a vegan. Worst is when one comes home after a late night out and really need some fat food to satisfy you with – forget that – usually it ends up with a dry cracker bread and banana. But most of the time it is really just fun, but that demands that it is something to use for cooking. Currently I’m cooking some vegan food to feed myself with. It’ll be a filled zucchini with “kantarellstuving” and broccoli. So this is a day when life feels worth living. Food is more of the daily happiness than you believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment