Work like you don't need the money. Dance like nobody's watching. Love like you've never been hurt.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tomorrow is not the first day of the rest of my life, but still, above remarkable!

I was travelling in Vietnam last fall, it was my first trip outside of Europe and my first long term travel totally on my own. I stayed three months in Asia and during that time I met a whole lot of brilliant people, but just a few of them stays in the category of friends, you know the one you’ll invite to your wedding and stuff. Tomorrow one of those is coming to visit! The man I met in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam – Simon. It will be absolutely awesome to see him again. But enough of this sentimental crap, tomorrow is a going to be an even more awesome day since I will work my absolutely last day at work, no more fingers dirty from the espresso, no more sweat from the small coffee bar that always is above 30c degrees and what is left to me is absolutely freedom before moving to B-b-b-Brighton baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment