Work like you don't need the money. Dance like nobody's watching. Love like you've never been hurt.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Slacker-Cajjan is in the house

HEY SLACKERS! A year ago this situation would totally freak me out: After the after-breakfast-nap I finally left bed for the day and met up with people I had to meet, to put a checkmark on my people-to-meet-before-leaving-list. When moving somewhere, especially abroad it is a few things that is important to get fixed… for example CSN, insurance, a hostel booked for the first days before finding an house-share to move in to. Do you think I’ve done any of those things? No? You’re right, Slacker-Cajjan is in the house and I’m leaving Sweden in six days no matter the condition of my must-do-list. But I can’t help to think “what’s the worst thing that could happen?”

No comments:

Post a Comment